Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Whanaungatanga Art Term 1

This is all about me .   I made this piece of art so people can know me.


On to the left is my culture,which shows part of my identity.  I have shared my name, and my family's name. The turtle is also part of my culture.

The picture with the five korus represents my family.   and on the top is my paper that Did I mist him. And on the top right is my Manaakitanga writing and I am going to tell you what does  it mean. it mens that try our best and help Each Other and friendship. freeship can men to respect to our mum and our dad and our friends and if you don't listen to our mum and our Dad you can get a hiding.  And drawing  to the Right is my Whanaunga is like family and in my classroom we are like family because we help each other and off cols my family is my whanaunga . and it meant a group. And I hope you know about me. Thank you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment