Monday, April 11, 2016

Insect Art

this is what I Did and you can see that it look's like a real spider camping on our fas and those are butterflies and I do not know wote is on the right bart wrote I am looking is a dater fli to the sci
so I am proud of myself.


The staff you need
  • A white paper


  • Black paper


  • And sisis


  • And a card bod


  • And cat it hafe


  • And post it to the paper


  • And goer it on the paper
  • And then cat it


  • And post it on the side and thin you are finits.
  Easy Blog Photo

1 comment:

  1. Hi I am Harriet from Bayfield School in Auckland
    there was spelling mistakes in your work this can be fixed try change it to

    The staff (stuff) you need


    (some)A white paper


    Black paper


    And sissis (scissors)


    And a card bod


    And cat (cut) it (in) hafe (half)


    And post it to the paper (dont know what you mean by that)


    And goer (glue) it on the paper
    And then cat (cut) it


    And post (Paste) it on the side and thin you are finits.(finished)

    ReplyDelete